I am broken. They just found my 28 year old nephew dead in his room😔 my brother is devestated, his namesake, his only child. I am preparing to head home. Please lift our family up in your love and light. The devil is hitting gamimies hard as he loses the spiritual battle. Thank you Anons, I love you.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

If anyone can help my family reach this goal to lay my nephew to rest, I would greatly appreciate it. We have until Thursday to raise the funds. Thank you Anons💖 it means the world to us.
https://www.givesendgo.com/ZiggysGoal

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Praying for comfort 🙏 God be with them.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying for your family🙏🙏❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Coroner just called my brother, tox screen was clean. Eased my brother's heart, he was terrified that fentenyl was the cause. Coroner said with the bloody nose, he felt maybe a blood clot. He is doing the autopsy this afternoon. Just an update.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏🤗❤️Praying for you all. God Bless. Hugs.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayer’s ! 🙏🙏🙏. . God bless your family !

(2) Show this thread

i am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

So sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers and healing for your family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

i am so sorry to hear this. God help our friends. please, 🙏✨

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

😞🙏🙏🙏🙏

Senfing orayers and hugs to you and your family. 🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

checking on you♥️prayed for your family last night soon as i saw this. and will more. love you bennastix

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you. Just spending time together listening to the tropical storm whistle outside. Waiting on his Mom to make it here, she was headed out on a trip and got as far as Kentucky. My brother is trying to be okay. Its a hard one to take in. Love you right back.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

My prayers go out to you and your family. May God the Father continue to hold you up.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Hang in there...We Love You
Sending Love and Light to You and Your Family
💚🌟💚
🙏🙏🙏

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Im so sorry. They got to my sister aswell. She kiled herself in 020.

xx

🙏

I'm so so sorry..we will hold you in our prayers. May he be in peace in his new heavenly home.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God, please comfort and ease the pain that our sister and her brother are facing with this death. We know you are a lifeline when the unthinkable happens in our lives. We ask this with conviction ans assurance that our request is already done just by asking. Please hold all involved in your loving arms as they deal with the pain of loss. I ask this in our Lord and Saviors name Jesus Christ. Amen🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

God bless and comfort you all 🙏🏼🙏🏼

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏So sorry, Praying for you all.

God, my heart hurts for you. I'm so damned sorry for you, your family, your nephew. Praying for you all. 🙏

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

So so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Praying for yall.🙏

❤️🙏

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I am so sorry fren. Many many many prayers sent to you. Much love to you and yours.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

😔🙏❤️

Honey...😭. We're here. we love you.💟💟💟💟

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😭😓😪🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🙏🙏

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

😢My God protect you and keep you close in His hands. So sorry.

🙏🙏🙏