Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

CHRIST AND the (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE

I Spontaneously Received this Message on the Morning of September 8, the Day of the QUEEN'S PASSING
It's Longer than 1,000 Characters, so I will Continue it in the Comments and it will be part of this THREAD

ARE WE PARTICLE OR WAVES, OR WAVE/PARTICLES in a Universal Ocean of Being?

"We ARE Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded, Wave-Particle/Particle-Particle Wave Patterns-Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum SEA of Light and Sound
The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of Human History--the Meeting Place of Time & Eternity--Created a QUANTUM RIPPLE of LOVE & LIGHT that REVERBERATED Throughout the Centuries.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Simultaneously "TRANCE"CENDED & INCLUDED All that Was and All that would Ever Be.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Now RISES & CONVERGES to "TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE & "TRANCE"-FIGURE the Fear-Based Darkness that has Obscured Out Vision & Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

....the Fear Based Darkness that has Obscured Our Inner Vision and has Prevented Us from SEEING, Knowing & Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the TRUE SOURCE of Our Being

A (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE that Now Calls Each and Every One of Us to Consciously Recognize and Celebrate the QUANTUM LIGHT of this UNIVERSAL SPIRIT as it LIVES and BREATHES WITHIN US, One Another--in the PERSONAL and PLANETARY HEART of HUMANITY

(1) Show this thread

wasn't there something. that the rockefellers have until 30.09 time to pay their money back to the vatican?
that is why the deep state wanted a world war by all means.
MY OPINION.

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

😱Do we still have another leg down coming, or is this go-time?

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

Go Time

(1) Show this thread

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

what news?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Big news doesn't always mean Good news.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

A honeypot

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

🥰, I want to surprise my mom with a new van.. may it be so 💥

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

yes the crypto Market is completely out of my comfort zone sadly I have no interest so I guess I'll just be at the bottom of the Heap the poorest of the poor and I'll just eat out of the trash eventually

(1) Show this thread

My Son Purchased It For Me, I Hope Its Good, Hard To Trust Things Anymore, Sadly. Im Just Praying!

Hmmmm. Maybe we can buy a boat… 🥂

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the financial stuff, need to learn, numbers 4:31, 4:4, 44. sign of God’s love and protection, angels are keeping a watchful eye on you to ensure safety, no worries, you can rest, shielded from harm by higher powers♥️💙

In case anyone missed it!

I wish I understood how to purchase xrp its complicated

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Or...get Lobstr app &
1- Go to coinflip ATM & fund wallet with XLM & purchase XRP (fchain.io)
or
2- Fund wallet with XLM using MoneyGram& purchase XRP (fchain.io).

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

(1) Show this thread

BR = 2 18 > 99

TS 4:31 > 44
4:31 PM > 16:31 > 7:4 = 11 > CHAOS
4:31PM > 16:31 ^ 19:31 >#14

Genesis 7:4
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Sep 29 + 7 days = Thurs Oct 6 > 10/6 > 16
(2 days ahead of schedule)? > 10/8 = 8/8

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

8/8💥

✍️ amd so it is written …🙏

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Wow. The timing is almost like all of this was ochestrated. 👀

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

No coincidence 😉

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

🚀

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

+ it's 29th.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

All planned i pray hard it’s used for good.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌