#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Big news for Ripple.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

yes the crypto Market is completely out of my comfort zone sadly I have no interest so I guess I'll just be at the bottom of the Heap the poorest of the poor and I'll just eat out of the trash eventually

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

In response Jes King to her Publication

choices

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Burt Ashley to his Publication

yep that's right choices... though certainly I do feel sometimes I'm too stupid to understand it too. but whatever every time I think about it I hear this phrase in my mindseye $1 equals one life. but hey look at it this way I'm going to be working 46 hours in 3 days so that's exciting that means I can pay my bills and still have a car and eat real food this week awesome choices are great... I'll just be dog tired. choices

(1) Show this thread

choices

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Level Playing Field

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

you know what I would appreciate more than anything a Level Playing Field when it comes to the fact that CPS took my child more than 3 years ago and the co-parent keeps absconding with the opportunities that I have to visit her even though he's been ordered by the court so yeah I'd prefer a Level Playing Field when it comes to my children all this money and all this other b******* is really b******* but children all I care about truly.
but hey I'd look forward to Level Playing Field across the board too that would be something never done before.

(1) Show this thread