Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

@vincentkennedy Not sury why I didn’t catch this initially, but most have no idea the original definition of the “N word”. My Dad passed about 5 years ago & he despised N’s, but loved blacks. In fact, he had a storage unit for his fishing boat where him & a homeless black man shot the 💩 everytime he went. He ended up giving him our old station wagon for free to live in and move about. Cops would come by to mess with him & he told the cops to F-off & everybody laughed. Before my Dad passed he told me the original definition of the N-word was “STUPID”. No relation to color at all. When you combine your vid to the original definition of the word, you have a decode. The guy selling solar panels is talking to stupid people as Starlink will be powering everything in the future. I kinda quit decoding, but this one made me laugh! 😎

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Damn son, that's the mother of all Freudian slips right there

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Why am I feeling Sweden👀 oh yeah😅 Abba🎶 Fernandooooo

That sucks...

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

love thy neighbor no exceptions

Arghgjkloenvmpwnweiikn!

“No he didn’t”!!! 🤦‍♀️😱😱😱😱

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

ABBA Fernando - YouTube

ABBA Fernando

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

DOH!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Lol oops he pulled a Biden

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Lol oops he pulled a Biden

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Talk about Freudian slip

I have a good Patriot friend who is already hanging on the ledge. He cant handle this Plan. He is a former police officer and has PTSD. He just found out Trump will be arrested and is literally going nuts on me. Please pray for him, he has a wife and 3 children and I pray he doesnt fall off that ledge and starts shooting. 🙏 😢

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

ask the Holy Spirit to come to him
sending love and prayers 🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Tell him you cannot arrest a sitting President. Also the window has passed for arrest--too close to elections. Have him watch X22 Geopolitical repirt today--your friend will jump for joy

(6) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Dude! 😂

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Oopsie lol.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Out of the fullness of the heart!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Fernando...

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Lesson ..

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

sync⚡️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

./sync vibe day 🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread