#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Great Job Fernando.

@vincentkennedy Not sury why I didn’t catch this initially, but most have no idea the original definition of the “N word”. My Dad passed about 5 years ago & he despised N’s, but loved blacks. In fact, he had a storage unit for his fishing boat where him & a homeless black man shot the 💩 everytime he went. He ended up giving him our old station wagon for free to live in and move about. Cops would come by to mess with him & he told the cops to F-off & everybody laughed. Before my Dad passed he told me the original definition of the N-word was “STUPID”. No relation to color at all. When you combine your vid to the original definition of the word, you have a decode. The guy selling solar panels is talking to stupid people as Starlink will be powering everything in the future. I kinda quit decoding, but this one made me laugh! 😎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it