#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Great Job Fernando.

I have a good Patriot friend who is already hanging on the ledge. He cant handle this Plan. He is a former police officer and has PTSD. He just found out Trump will be arrested and is literally going nuts on me. Please pray for him, he has a wife and 3 children and I pray he doesnt fall off that ledge and starts shooting. 🙏 😢

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @USBlueEyedGirl in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Tell him you cannot arrest a sitting President. Also the window has passed for arrest--too close to elections. Have him watch X22 Geopolitical repirt today--your friend will jump for joy

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

ask the Holy Spirit to come to him
sending love and prayers 🙏

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I was able to calm him down and this isnt the first time

(1) Show this thread

Show him pics of Old Biden, New Biden!!

Trump Retruthed Patriots in Control!!
2 pics 👇

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending your friend some peace n clarity 🙏

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Prayers and love sent❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you, I am very worried

(1) Show this thread