Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Yes, I still use Gab,...mostly the explore button for hot topics of the day and to post news on the Canada News page, but AnonUp is my 1st go to.
I'm not able to get on TS yet, and I hope one day to get my twitter account back...
The recently FB banned "Died Suddenly News" with 300K+ members and growing, has just started a private group on Gab.
People are really getting fed up with the massive censorship, and if Canada's Bill C-11 passes, its going to get worse.

I still hsve it, dont get on often. Theres a couple of people which i like to get info from that are still there posting but nowhere else.

Tried to use GAB but probably only withstood a month there. Too laggy, bloated, and not too many anons from what I saw. Always preferred AU.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

was just coming out of therapy, saw guy trying to deliver from amazon, his Amazon truck had this on front tag#17💙💙💙had to smile 😊

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

no more gab, lost my email bout month ago, 8/17, like AU a lot♥️have tried TS a little

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Never really used it, vibes felt off there, deleted acct a long time ago.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I never went to Gab after Twitter purge. I went to WeGo then here. I go to Truth a couple times a day. Currently on Fascistbook suspension. AU is home base for me.

Still have an active account (as well as Parler, Clouthub, TS, WeGo, TG) but AU is/will always be#1.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I only check AU and Gab. The latter about half as often as the former. It is different, and sadly both suffer from intellectual inefficiencies. However, I always check Gab for a user named "Decoding" - sure at some point there are so many {bad things} happenings that everything seems like a code/comm.

(1) Show this thread

I tried Gab, but it felt quite unfriendly. The founder's posts were polarizing, and frankly, quite ego-centric.

One of the first posts I saw in the feed (not from someone I followed) was from some "experienced" member educating newcomers on how rude it was for them to start posting right away. He said they needed to lurk for a while so they could learn how to fit in.

Given what was going on at the time, there were a lot of people arriving who had been on social platforms for years; but suddenly they weren't 'qualified' to share anything.

I know that was just one person's opinion, but it really made an impression on me that the community didn't tell that ungracious blowhard that he wasn't a moderator.

As soon as AU got going, I just couldn't stomach Gab anymore.

I haven't used gab in a long while; just Anonup and TS now. Gab always seemed very "angry" in terms of vibes.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I have it but I use AnonUp now. I cant remember the last time I went to Gab.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

gab sucks . anonup does not suck . sometimes TS sucks . its sucky

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Negative.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I have GAB, but don't use it. It doesn't feel like Home. I can't get on TS from Europe...unfortunately...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Nope. Haven't looked at gab in months.

Yep. Here way more though…❤️

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

I deleted my Gab account a little while back – didn't feel the strong sense of community there. My accounts now are on AU, TS, and Twitter 😊

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

haaallllllllooooo is this thing rigged 😂😂😂‼️‼️‼️🙌🏼🙌🏼💩🙌🏼

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Still have a GAB acct...https://gab.com/Carole63

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I forgot that i even made an account over there. AU & Truth are where I spend my time. occasionally i go back to Twitter to check it out

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Still there just to read posts once in a while.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I still have a GAB account, went there after I got kicked off Twitter. Found AU and I found my soul home here. 😇 I have a TS account but don't care for the format much. It seems really difficult to get any interaction to posts there. I mostly go on TS to see President Trump's posts. Did not like the advertising on Gab either. Rarely check into GAB, mostly if AU is down for some reason.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Nope, but waiting for Joe M post there lol

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

After AU, I forgot any other platforms exist

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Same :)

(1) Show this thread

I peak in occasionally.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have
💖 Be Best ✨ Ready 🔥