Anons, Family, me and my mother who are very strong people, have broken down. Everything and anything happened at once. We have prayed endlessly, but the darkness seems to be getting more thick everyday. Please pray and send good vibrational energy to us. This spiritual war is taking it's toll. Send love energy as well please. Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @DrPrecipice in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

How are you and your mother are doing? I pray you are both feeling stronger today. 🙏 ❤️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We've been doing so much better since all of you came together for us. Everything has turned around for so much better. Energy and love off the charts and the light shines brightly!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Do not fear: I am with you;
do not be anxious: I am your God.

I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

ISAIAH 41:10

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Declaration of Sovereign and Protected Energy Fields surrounding.
Dwelling In only Light.
Darkness is not welcome.
Only that which Resonates with your Highest Right and Good~
🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God to lift you and your Mom up, to open doors that you never knew were even there, to send you ppl to help you that have more than they need, In Jesus name we ask these things, Lord. Amen

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Love and hugs sent your way. Trust in the Lord and He will comfort you. The old saying "It is darkest just before the Dawn is true. Pray and He will answer. I am praying for you and your mother. God Loves you ... Faith will see you through. Sweet Jesus please enter their home and give them peace. In your glorious name I pray. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending lots of love, light, hugs and petitions to The Father to cover you and your mother with His loving grace, blessings and the divine peace that passes our understanding.

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏God bless ! Tell the darkness to leave your family alone in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !

Sending to your mother and to you a lot of love and prayers. Wish you the best .Keep faith please. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

you are Loved, you are LOVE.
HOLD ON to the Armor of God.
LOVE

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

❤️🕊🙏 Prayers up 🙏🕊❤️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I hear you! Big Prayers!

yes I know what you mean, it has been a long & very windey road, much longer than anticipated,

Sending you prayers and Love! Never forget that we draw strength from God! With him everything is possible! ❤🙏❤🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏🙏🙏
you got this ❤️
do not let the dark trick you into thinking otherwise
call out to JESUS

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💞🙏💞✝️💞

Adonai Fort 🙏💖

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Precipice, my prayers are with you and your Mother!!. My mother and I are also facing battle after battle trying to get to my new home across the U.S. We are currently broke down ONCE AGAIN. We are both strong Christians and keep praying yet keep being attacked. I can definitely relate!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for you Precipice and your mother 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all now!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I can stream 104.7 the fish christian radio station and it lifts my spirits. Praying for God to lighten your spirits. ❤️🙏🕊

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Dear Heavenly Father, Please, wrap Your loving arms around and Your guiding hands upon Doctor Precipice and their mom. Please show them the way to full peace and joy, that only You can provide. Give them the wisdom, the courage, the strength, and help they need to get through this trying time in their lives. We know, that through prayer and through You, anything is possible. So we all come before You humbly and ask for prayers for all Anons, and all citizens, no matter what their struggle might be, that You graciously wipe all of those struggles away. Thank You Abba Father, For without You I am nothing, but through You, I am everything. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Agree, in Jesus' name!!!

(1) Show this thread