Anons, Family, me and my mother who are very strong people, have broken down. Everything and anything happened at once. We have prayed endlessly, but the darkness seems to be getting more thick everyday. Please pray and send good vibrational energy to us. This spiritual war is taking it's toll. Send love energy as well please. Love you all.

Dear Heavenly Father, Please, wrap Your loving arms around and Your guiding hands upon Doctor Precipice and their mom. Please show them the way to full peace and joy, that only You can provide. Give them the wisdom, the courage, the strength, and help they need to get through this trying time in their lives. We know, that through prayer and through You, anything is possible. So we all come before You humbly and ask for prayers for all Anons, and all citizens, no matter what their struggle might be, that You graciously wipe all of those struggles away. Thank You Abba Father, For without You I am nothing, but through You, I am everything. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Agree, in Jesus' name!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread