48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I fasted 4 days approx a month ago and didn't feel hungry, not even once. I felt good and strong. I will do another one soon. Congrats Patriot.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks! 4 days, well done, that's impressive! I feel great, like I got a tune up. 😊 Going to do this every couple of months from now on in addition to daily intermittent fasting.

(1) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Congrats! It is easier than one thinks. Ones body rebalances, hormonely. Energy ends up soaring through the roof, and brings mental clarity with it. It’s a good spot.

Again, congrats patriot. Your achieving something few will.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I should say… if you intermittently fast for a lengthy peiod of time you’ll end up only eating because you know you have to to survive. Food is no longer a want. Life without want is strong.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Thanks so much fren. :) I made it another 12 and still going this morning, I'm on 62 hours now and feeling good. Such a clear mind this morning and I still don't really feel hungry. Once I got over about 36 hours the body really found its groove and kicked into a natural rhythm.

(2) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In my experience, the 3rd day, I make sure I’m close to a toilet. My system seems to flush on the 3rd day. 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Accurate. 🤣👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

It gets easier as you go along once your blood sugar levels even out. Food sends that on a roller coaster. My longest was 81 hours back in July and i felt amazing. Good luck!

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Wow, 81 hours, that's awesome! Good job. I made it another 12+ and still going this morning, at 63 hours now. Feeling good! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Awesome. I hope more people learn the benefits of fasting what our bodies are capable of doing how it burns the bad cells that cause inflammation in joints, skin problems also repairs cells. YouTube fasting so many testimonies. God Bless

I did a 5 day water fast. I would put a small pinch of Himalayan sea salt under my tongue to help me get through.

In response Miss sc sunshine to her Publication

Good tip, thanks! :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Go for it! :)

(1) Show this thread

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

Congratulations 👍
I have to do it also as soon as possible.
Last time I only could do it for 18 hours.

In response Banger Bang to his Publication

Go for it, you can do it! 👍🏻😊

(1) Show this thread

I need to get back on the IF train - was doing good not eating after 8pm and making it to a late lunch or dinner the next night.
Fell off the wagon though when travel for work picked up

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I get that, it's hard to do while on travel. That's how I got off track too. Jump back on the train! :)

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Good job! If you feel it's not gonna be too hard on you for another 12, I say go for it

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Great job!
Im trying to work up the gumption to do this. Honestly it would be easier if my son & husband were away. They eat nonstop & there's so much temptation! Lol

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Thanks :) My hubby was so good, he'd make his food and take it out to the shop and eat so he wouldn't have to eat in front of me. I'm on 62 hrs now and feeling good. You can do it! 👍🏻😊

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

have to gear up to do the fast♥️

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Well done! I will be starting Mon-Wed. I fast monthly.

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

Thanks! How many hours is your monthly fast? I think I will do the longer fast every couple of months. After I'm done with this longer oner I think I'll go back to daily 16/8 intermitent fasting which is something I've done in the past and always felt good while doing. Do you do IF as well?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My hubby and I are doing the same. I still drink coffee. I get hunger pains, he doesn’t. WTH!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I miss my morning coffee! I'm straight water until the end. Only now am I starting to get tummy grumbles. How long are you and the hubby fasting for? I tried to get mine to do it with me and he just laughed. 🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Your doing so good!!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thanks and cute gif! ;). It really is more mental than physical I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread