God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

It gets easier as you go along once your blood sugar levels even out. Food sends that on a roller coaster. My longest was 81 hours back in July and i felt amazing. Good luck!

Wow, 81 hours, that's awesome! Good job. I made it another 12+ and still going this morning, at 63 hours now. Feeling good! 😊

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

woooo hoo!! congrats!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

(1) Show this thread