God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Congrats! It is easier than one thinks. Ones body rebalances, hormonely. Energy ends up soaring through the roof, and brings mental clarity with it. It’s a good spot.

Again, congrats patriot. Your achieving something few will.

I should say… if you intermittently fast for a lengthy peiod of time you’ll end up only eating because you know you have to to survive. Food is no longer a want. Life without want is strong.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Good insight, believe that is definitely true. Most people lead a food centric lifestyle, and that seems quite unhealthy. Almost just going through the motions unconsciously, eating at the times we've been programmed to eat amd mostly out of habit and not real hunger.