God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I fasted 4 days approx a month ago and didn't feel hungry, not even once. I felt good and strong. I will do another one soon. Congrats Patriot.

Thanks! 4 days, well done, that's impressive! I feel great, like I got a tune up. 😊 Going to do this every couple of months from now on in addition to daily intermittent fasting.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I tried this once many many years ago and I was dizzy on the first day, but I am eating better and drinking less, so that may make the difference. Yes, it feels like a tune-up.