#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots

I love this place. Have lost some people very close to me recently, and have been feeling extremely alone.

But being able to login here after a long day, and to only be exposed to love and positivity has helped me immensely. It gives me the strength to keep a smile on my face and keep the vibes high for the ones around me.

Thank you all. Together we are making a difference.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConstitutionBird in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

WRWY 🙏❤️

My favorite place and people as well!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

❤️🙏🤗

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Yes! Whole new meaning to family & friends💞

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Same. 👋🤓 Good day Constitution Bird! U rock!!!👊🤝☝🙏🏁🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Same. ❤️🙂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh so glad you're here hun.
We are all blessed to have each other here I think.

I guess I spend so much time talking to God that I just never really feel alone. I have lost a lot of frens and family in these 60+yrs but most of them were pared out of my life before these last 4 yrs some family that passed away but most because I removed negative ppl from hanging out in my bubble.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❣️

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

WRWY

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Glad you are here fren. 😊
We are all in this together and together we will get thru it! ✨🙏🏼✨

WWG1WGA ❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

🙏 for you!!

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Sometimes when you feel alone, it is because you don't see the angels and friend's love surround you. You are special, God's child, and worthy!!! Be strong! You can and will finish this fight! You deserve the rewards!!! Hugs!!!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Keep your eyes on the prize; the best is yet to come! 🤩🎉✨🥳

It is literally the best. I was so lost until I found these fine folks. They gave me strength and hope. So glad we could help you love!!!

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

🙏 ✝️🤗 best wishes!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I second that. God Bless

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

AnonUp is the ONLY place where i feel home.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I feel the same way. Alone here as well, but knowing we have each other makes a big difference.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

We are with you.

(1) Show this thread