Okay, patriots of the world, I'm singing off. I love you all. Blessings.💙🙏

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Annie, have you tried Eissac Tea?
My fathers friend had stage 4 cancer, started drinking this and after several months his cancer was undetectable. ALL of his doctors advised him not to drink it!!!
It is available at Swanson's vitamin dot com. There are a few different methods to take it but the tea is the strongest form. It cures many things. Please look into it if you haven't already. 💗

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

our LOVE and GOD'S LOVE surround you always💞🙏💞

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Don't give up or give in ... sending more💖 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻💫

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

❤️Sending Love & Prayers❤️

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Sending you infinite energies of love, light and Christ energies to hold you, support you, nurture you, heal you and bring you peace.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending much Healing🌈 Light✨ and LQVE❤️
🙏🐸❤️

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

🙏💜

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏💕

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Just for you

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

I agree in JESUS mighty name. We Claim Life over Annie. Lord we decree you are the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Alpha and The Omega, you can do the impossible and move mountains. Restore Annie and breath New life into her as a testament to you. Lord we thank you for Annie and ask that you comfort her and bring her supernatural peace and love right now. Surround her with renewed energy and strength , for its in your Holy name we pray Yeshua 🙏❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

We Love You
💚🌟💚

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Lord Jesus Christ, our most gracious Savior, we are humbled and awestruck that You took our sicknesses and calamities on Your body, and You carried our pain and anguish and affliction. What love, and what compassion; it is beyond our comprehension. And now, precious Healer, we ask that You touch our friend Annie cast out this sickness with Your Word, and heal her illness so she can rise up and serve You once again. Amen.

If we don't have a chance to meet in this world, I'll find you on the other side...hugs and prayers Annie... love ya girlfriend ❤️

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Sending Love and Light to you.☀️💜
WWG1WGA.🇺🇲
You are never alone...🙏
We are with you.👊

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Sending Love and Light to you.☀️💜
WWG1WGA.🇺🇲
You are never alone...🙏
We are with you.👊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

prayers,Hugs,Kisses .Love,blessings,to you patriot.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You are in my prayers each and every day Photon 333! May God bless you beyond your wildest dreams. 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You can sign off, be blessed, I'll still be praying for you!

Bless Up!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'll be watching out for you.💙 Love you, DD.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-8
😇

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

❤️We love you❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

*HOLDING.....
OOpS! lol

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

How u doing Patiot!
U Still Hold THE Line?
I KNOW U R!
💪🙏😤

💪🙏

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Praying for your healing, beautiful one. ❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Peace be with you Annie....i continue to pray for you...i don't feel like you are done...we love you🙏❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless !