Guys, I'm a little worried. I have Lupus along with some other issues now and have been on pain medicine every day, 3-4 times a day, since 2009. Yesterday was time to get refills and my doctor, who took the day off, just stopped it. I know this is about the vax and me not complying. He even made a vax commercial. This would have been a good thing had my body been functioning properly. Please whisper a prayer for me. I don't know if I'm physically able to handle what's about to happen. 😢💜🙏 I so love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Anything that comes your way has already gone through the Lord's hands. There is an answer to, and a promise for your healing.
He is faithful and will provide everything you need to overcome the fear, and to be completely healed. This is what I'm praying for you.
Please consider the Ivermectin, if you receive peace after praying about it.
You are being covered in prayer, and carried through by a loving Savior. Thank you for being a wonderful part of our family.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Thank you everyone. Keep praying. It's getting miserable af. but with FATHER, ALL things are possible. 💜🙏🙏🙏🙏💜 I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I thank GOD for you all and so thankful you're here with me. 💜💜#wwg1wga and#Family means everything! I need you guys! 💜🙏

🙏Praying for you! After reading the comments, I hope the natural remedies work and it turns out to be a good thing!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️. GOD’S HELP WILL SEE YOU THRU

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

and try the ivermectin.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying now for divine intervention and healing. 🙏❤🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Prayers up... God will take care of you ...💞🙏

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you - you are stronger than you know! Please read all the posts below, fam has great solutions; thank you all for posting these!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

One man I used to work with has had a similar situation. He started to take Ivermectin (he got it at a feed store, and took a very small amount at a time - dose based on weight.) and got over both the pain and the other symptoms of lupus. Please do consider to try this before doing the jab.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Dose is a pencil eraser size.. Just FYI..💞

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I have Ivermectin, my husband has lupus and my daughter has lyme. I'm going to start my husband on Ivermectin and see how he feels. Then on to my daughter. I have to order more, but if this works, this will truly be a blessing.

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏🤗❤️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving and healing arms around Bebe. Help Bebe heal completely from all that ails her. Please give her the wisdom, peace, and comfort she needs to get through this rough time. Help her find everything she needs to make her well and completely whole again. Please heavenly Father help all of those in need, show them the miracles that only you can do. I ask this in Your Son, Jesus Christ's Holy Name, Amen.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

💕🕊🙏🙏🙏🕊💕

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Dear BeBe,

I will be praying that God will heal and bless you in Yeshua's Holy Name, amen.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

ps - Keep up posted.......... You are NOT ALONE!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Just so happens I was researching - vax detox protocols today.
This website has a doctors who use the FLCCC protocols....
You can search care providers by STATE - https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/covid-19-care-providers/

and MANY have telehealth options - multistate - and pharmacies they will recommend who fill your scripts.
PRAYING FOR YOU!!!
Praying for complete healing!
GOD is control

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

p.s. - Ivermectin is a parasite killer as well.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Some additional information:

https://anonup.com/thread/10302296

Again, get yourself some Ivermectin.

God bless.

🙏 Praying you are healed and the pain is gone. Also, praying the adjustment your body is going through will be manageable. Praying for serenity.

depending on what state you are in some smoke/head shops carry a powder called kratom. use it temporsrily and only as long as you need. but. it will help greatly with the withdrawl symptoms and help you get some rest. praying for you friend, everything happens for a reason, maybe its gods way of preparing you for the beautiful future, afterall the best is yet to come! praying for you friend, you got this, your about to see how strong you truly are! ❤️

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

In response Major Thomas to his Publication

works fantastic for getting off but definitely be careful. it takes alot longer to get addicted to it but it his very addictive. im currently quitting kratom use after 8 years and its honestly miserable af. It is safe atleast and cheap but dont switch 1 drug for the other like I did years ago.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏❤️

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Find a different doctor if you can! He has no right to do that to you! He's more than likely getting kick-backs for pushing the vaccine anyway! P's me off hearing that. Good luck to you!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up in prayer!
🙏🥰❤️✨🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You have been supportive of my since we met on here.
God, I come to you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am praying for someone else and not myself.
One of your faithful servants is about to have to endure a very difficult task. I ask you send an angel of healing over her. Please eliminate any withdrawal symptoms as she tries to find alternative means to survive her pain.
I ask you send a doctor with her best interests in mind.
Please give her strength.
In your name we pray.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Thank you! From the depths of my heart. I love you brother! 💜🙏

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏