Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They truly believe they have enough money to stay above the fray!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Rachel Self needs to look at herSELF in the mirror and recognize her brainwashed bs. Learn the difference between a migrant and an illegal alien!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In 2015 I had to work for 3 months in Springfield, MA. I would go to the store and see trannies everywhere while shopping, but they were the creepy ones with stubble, greasy hair, obvious female clothes, but looking totally male.

There was also a Yuge herion drug problem in the newspaper everywhere. I would drive by a restaurant and see people openly doing drugs in the parkinglot.

I could not wait to get back home.

I will never go back, either.

And Salem, MA is super creepy full of witchcraft stuff everywhere. I drove through it once on that work trip, and felt weirdness oozing. Thank God it was summer, and not fall or close to Halloween.

So Massachusetts needs a wakeup call completely, in more ways than just illegal immigration.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

you are being silly! yes Springfield is gross and Salem is a touristy hellhole, but please dont judge my state by those 2 places. There are lovely people in every state, just as there are some not so lovely.

As for MV, it was a nice lesson in do as I say, not as I do.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response memes matter to her Publication

That is why they destroy our bodies, Is that why Nancy, Shermer, and All of them take such joy in seeing us suffer... If we suffer God Suffers They took our knowledge away THEY KNOW, WE DONT

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response memes matter to her Publication

Wow! 🙏✝️

(5) Show this thread

and I can’t wait! Kind of a silent reward!! 🙌🏻🥰

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I honestly believe that part of the idea behind the "Real ID" system was to implement a way to verify if people are actual US citizens. When it was set up, you had to have proof ie DD214, Birth Cert, or Naturalization papers.
So when this does come around, we can be verified easier.
Just my opinion.

I was hoping that was the reason too.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

What goes Around Comes Around!
As The World Turns,
A Sir!?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The N.I.M.B.Y effect

fucking anots and hypocrites. until it’s on your doorstep, right?!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

when they cross the boarder illegally no one calls ahead to make sure they have jobs,food,money, basic human needs . its okay if Florida, Texas And other states are spending all there money and resources on illegals but NOT marthas vineyard where billionaires reside . Marthas vineyard has more money and extra homes take care of them . they are Human being lives were talking about . shame on Marthas Vineyard

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Q post...

Migrants, what are Migrants!

Enemies within?

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

Unvetted too. But they will vote Dem in November.

(1) Show this thread

🍿🍿🍿

Illegal immigration boomerang?? What's that? Are we going to start pouring over our border into their country?