Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

These people are stupid.

Think mirror.

Wait til the illegal immigration boomerang occurs.

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1570830412519448578?s=20&t=DPrk8OMQovV66nSqic4EMQ

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response memes matter to her Publication

Wow! πŸ™βœοΈ

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

That is why they destroy our bodies, Is that why Nancy, Shermer, and All of them take such joy in seeing us suffer... If we suffer God Suffers They took our knowledge away THEY KNOW, WE DONT

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Gregg Braden has written some excellent books; The Divine Matrix is very good to check out for starters, if you have not yet read any of them.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

thank you silver cat:)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is exactly what Nana was talking about earlier, thx for sharing.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

my pleasure really:)

(1) Show this thread

woopsπŸ˜…i was gonna post that Doq