Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

These people are stupid.

Think mirror.

Wait til the illegal immigration boomerang occurs.

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1570830412519448578?s=20&t=DPrk8OMQovV66nSqic4EMQ

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In 2015 I had to work for 3 months in Springfield, MA. I would go to the store and see trannies everywhere while shopping, but they were the creepy ones with stubble, greasy hair, obvious female clothes, but looking totally male.

There was also a Yuge herion drug problem in the newspaper everywhere. I would drive by a restaurant and see people openly doing drugs in the parkinglot.

I could not wait to get back home.

I will never go back, either.

And Salem, MA is super creepy full of witchcraft stuff everywhere. I drove through it once on that work trip, and felt weirdness oozing. Thank God it was summer, and not fall or close to Halloween.

So Massachusetts needs a wakeup call completely, in more ways than just illegal immigration.

you are being silly! yes Springfield is gross and Salem is a touristy hellhole, but please dont judge my state by those 2 places. There are lovely people in every state, just as there are some not so lovely.

As for MV, it was a nice lesson in do as I say, not as I do.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it