Well AU Fam, do you Remember my grandson, Kohlton? He was in a brace and being told he was in real bad shape and I asked you all to help me pray for him...well anyways..πŸ˜‚ I'm taking now 16 yr. old Kohlton to get a tux for the dance. GOD IS SO GOOD!! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ€—

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Praising God for his love and mercy. So grateful for Kohltons healing.πŸ˜ƒ

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

God is so good! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Yay Kohlton! πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ™

And to extend the gratitude to this beautiful AU golden community, here is my grandson Enzo this morning. You prayed for him after he had to have his heart stopped twice and restarted. (HR was over 300bpm) He hasn’t had an episode since.
I’ll never forget the kindness you all extended! πŸ₯°

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Well PRAISE GOD!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Our Prince's are meant for Greatness! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

And here's Kohlton. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

(7) Show this thread

Thank You For The Good News πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Thank You God πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ I Will Sing Your Name βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

πŸ’œWhat a lovely blessing.πŸ™

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Hallelujah!

This makes my heart feel so happy so I can only imagine what your heart is feeling. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯°

Such fabulous news! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ God delivers!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You LORD, Thank You Father God!!!! Hallelujah πŸ™Œ So glad to hear this Sister!! Much Love to the Family. πŸ™β€οΈ

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

That is such awesome news!!! Blessings to you and your family πŸ’œ

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Would Love to see pics…but certainly understand privacy as well.
God is Great, and you…what a wonderful grandparentπŸ’ž

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Absolutely!! Here he is getting measured. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ€—πŸ€²πŸ™β€οΈ

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

😁😁❀️

Only followers of this user (@BlueEyes216) can see their posts

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

me so happy.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

God bless himπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praise God! Thank you for sharing the update!

Bless Up!

Praise God!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh hun that is so awesome, give him extra hugs!
God is good!

i am quick- ish... to ask for prayer
i am quick... to pray for others

but, slow- ish to declare HIS glory....

HE IS SO WORtHY OF OUR PRAISE
THANKS FOR THIS ANSWER

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

God is Good🀍so glad your son is healed, and is gonna danceπŸ•Ί

So happy for Kohlton! God bless Kohlton and your family. Hope he has a great time at the dance. πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I don’t think I was on AU at that time, but seeing this brought joyful tears to my eyes. God is so good and so is AU!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Glory Be To God πŸ™πŸ»

Just want the American Dream for my family.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Thats awesomeβ€οΈπŸ™

happy to hear πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ™ŒWhoo hoo!!! Amen,Amen,Amen Praise The LordπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This is so good to hear. God is great.