JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Well AU Fam, do you Remember my grandson, Kohlton? He was in a brace and being told he was in real bad shape and I asked you all to help me pray for him...well anyways..😂 I'm taking now 16 yr. old Kohlton to get a tux for the dance. GOD IS SO GOOD!! 💜🙏💜 I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 🤗

God is so good! 🙌🏼 Yay Kohlton! 🤗💜🙏

And to extend the gratitude to this beautiful AU golden community, here is my grandson Enzo this morning. You prayed for him after he had to have his heart stopped twice and restarted. (HR was over 300bpm) He hasn’t had an episode since.
I’ll never forget the kindness you all extended! 🥰

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

And here's Kohlton. 💜💜💜

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

So handsome! ☺️
I hope he has a wonderful time!

(1) Show this thread

Well PRAISE GOD!! 🙌🙋🏼‍♀️🙏💜💜💜💜💜 Our Prince's are meant for Greatness! 💜💜💜

😃😃😃
Love it when God shows up and shows out!!!!!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Hello baby Enzo! So glad to hear!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!!! Much LOVE to you ALL!!! 🙏 ❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

beautiful child! " Enzo".....loves the name! Sounds like a little warrior! Many blessings!💕🙏

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

😍😍😍