JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Well AU Fam, do you Remember my grandson, Kohlton? He was in a brace and being told he was in real bad shape and I asked you all to help me pray for him...well anyways..πŸ˜‚ I'm taking now 16 yr. old Kohlton to get a tux for the dance. GOD IS SO GOOD!! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ€—

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

God is so good! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Yay Kohlton! πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ™

And to extend the gratitude to this beautiful AU golden community, here is my grandson Enzo this morning. You prayed for him after he had to have his heart stopped twice and restarted. (HR was over 300bpm) He hasn’t had an episode since.
I’ll never forget the kindness you all extended! πŸ₯°

Well PRAISE GOD!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Our Prince's are meant for Greatness! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it