Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent, I realize you posted this 5 days ago, but I just now saw this ad for a really cute keychain you might like for your daughter. Bravo for you teaching her.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dad god rest his soul didn't have the patience or the want to die that early taught myself

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I polygelled my daughter-in-laws nails.
PROOF that humanity CAN get along. We both survived this experience.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Andrés MANUEL López Obrador, President of Mexico

RE: Julian Assange

López Obrador has repeatedly criticized the Biden administration, including decrying U.S. efforts to extradite Wikileaks founder Julian Assange from the U.K. for prosecution.

https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/julian-assange-did-not-commit-any-serious-crime-avers-mexico-prez-in-letter-to-biden-articleshow.html

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Fun 😉

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Bet that was fun...how's your neck & back feeling? My 1st car was a stick. Hardest part was learning how to drive in stop & go rush hour traffic on a freeway going uphill.

A whistleblower I keep close tabs on has spoken quite a bit about Antartica. She ramped it up quite a bit this week and went to Boston to view, in person, old maps of expiditions there.

It got me thinking...I wonder if anon island will be Antartica?

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Or maybe an island continent beyond the ice wall!

(1) Show this thread

A whistleblower I keep close tabs on has spoken quite a bit about Antartica. She ramped it up quite a bit this week and went to Boston to view, in person, old maps of expiditions there.

It got me thinking...I wonder if anon island will be Antartica?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I was taught how to drive in an MG. Daddy said if we could drive a ‘manual’ ;) we could drive anything.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

car cute as can be🤍

(1) Show this thread

Manuel...🤔 e-manual.. need to check comments to see if already decoded..

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Teach them young. My 7 year old is learning the Constitution.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

😀I'm Manuel or I'm Man U El.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Timing is everything.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

That's awesome - I was driving my dad old ford when I was 10 - I forget I think the shift was on the handle - anyway good for you and her

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Manuel. Short for Immanuel. Immanuel meaning: God is with us.

TSM
20 19 13

Q 2104
Free Speech LLC
Follow the picture.

Q 1364 from number on door in picture
see picture

Interesting it's Manuel.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I guess the defund the police is working

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I hope Manuel survived!
😂🤣😂
❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

SM>19/13
That is great! How did she do?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

your a Brave man!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Great for her to learn stick shift... always handy...K turns are a breeze, BUT the hardest part in a stick is when you are on a hill and you have to time the clutch and brake just right as to not roll back into the car behind you...LOL (also you can jump start a sick shift)🙌

That's how I learned.. First car was a 67 VW bug, even took the instructor in it for the driving test, only 1 mark off for not stopping behind the crosswalk, otherwise would have had a perfect score... (I still don't stop behind the crosswalk lines)😂

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

the old bug rocks! still running around

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

love stick shift too, my last mini cooper, jcw2016 6 speed, actually had the Best clutch, obviously an improvement, the hills a piece of cake, missin’ that baby♥️

(2) Show this thread

Th Buckly School NYC

misspellings matter

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Self taught on a stick shift. Something about manual transmissions.... love the control.

Its my preferred transmission. Easier to hyper drive.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Manuel / Manual

Manual = 396/66
Charles
Corona
Dethroned
Moloch

Manual = 292/
God Reigns = 292
Made in God's Image = 292

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

I taught my youngest also😁

USAF MOM!! Gigi to 5 grandkids. Mother to 2 amazing children. I love my kids. Love my 2 chihuahuas and 2 cats. #WWG1WGA

I love my 5 speed. Any car I have bought is always that and always will be.