#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Taught my daughter to drive a 5 Speed Manuel.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Great for her to learn stick shift... always handy...K turns are a breeze, BUT the hardest part in a stick is when you are on a hill and you have to time the clutch and brake just right as to not roll back into the car behind you...LOL (also you can jump start a sick shift)🙌

That's how I learned.. First car was a 67 VW bug, even took the instructor in it for the driving test, only 1 mark off for not stopping behind the crosswalk, otherwise would have had a perfect score... (I still don't stop behind the crosswalk lines)😂

love stick shift too, my last mini cooper, jcw2016 6 speed, actually had the Best clutch, obviously an improvement, the hills a piece of cake, missin’ that baby♥️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it