#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Taught my daughter to drive a 5 Speed Manuel.

Great for her to learn stick shift... always handy...K turns are a breeze, BUT the hardest part in a stick is when you are on a hill and you have to time the clutch and brake just right as to not roll back into the car behind you...LOL (also you can jump start a sick shift)🙌

That's how I learned.. First car was a 67 VW bug, even took the instructor in it for the driving test, only 1 mark off for not stopping behind the crosswalk, otherwise would have had a perfect score... (I still don't stop behind the crosswalk lines)😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

love stick shift too, my last mini cooper, jcw2016 6 speed, actually had the Best clutch, obviously an improvement, the hills a piece of cake, missin’ that baby♥️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

the old bug rocks! still running around

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I had it for 30 years, then had to sell when I moved from Cali to Fl...I cried for 2 days... I LOVED my bug...💞

(1) Show this thread