Place a hedge of protection around us
So high evil can't get over it
So wide evil can't get around it
So low evil cannot tunnel undet it
From North to South
East to West
Sea to Sea
Stop and block any and all enemy attacks planned from within our borders
Stop any and all curses that are placed upon America...boomerang them back to the enemy that cursed us.
I rebuke and bind any and all witches and warlocks ...Any and All demons that exist
I cast them to the lake of fire

Guide and protect President Trump and His team... the troops and all involved
In the air...on land ...on the sea
anywhere they may be.

Let the ultimate result be Peace
World wide Peace
Redemption Prosperity Restoration
is our destiny

Glory be Unto God
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

if God be for us then who can come against us?

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

That's right

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️. Thank you Father for your protection and mercy.

Amen!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen, PRAISE HIM, touching and agreeing in His mighty and wonderful name🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻🥰😇😎

Amen and thank you

Amen and thank you

Amen and thank you

Amen and thank you

Amen

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Amen

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In Jesus' name and blood Amen

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Amen 💕

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In Jesus name. AMEN..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus, AMEN!

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

AMEN!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amen!!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙌🙏❤️🕊️🤗In Jesus' mighty name we pray this prayer. Amen and Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD ALL OF HUMANITY AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Glory Be Unto God

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

❤️👊❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread