Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

This is so incredibly beautiful and magical, I just want to keep looking at it. Bookmarking, it's just lovely.❤️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I feel this too, so thankful for family here sharing in this visual connection ✨️💜 what an amazing feeling!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Father and Son Vibes!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WATCH THE WATER!

THE UNIVERSAL, "AETHERIC", QUANTUM SOURCE FIELD in which Everything from Atoms, to Stars to Galaxies (And Planets) is Holo-Fractally Embedded is Composed of LIQUID LIGHT.

The Human Body is Composed of Bio-plasmic Liquid Light. Our Bodies are 70 Percent Water that is Charged by the Serpentine Neurological Energies Spinning Clockwise/Counterclockwise Up and Down our "SPIN"(ES.

Jesus was Baptized by Water and the Fire of the Holy Spirit.
A DOVE Descended Upon Jesus at his Baptism by Water and after he Appeared to the Disciples in his Resurrected MER-KA-BAH/Chariot of Fire BODY OF LIGHT, The DOVE of the HOLY SPIRIT Descended Upon them as Well.

We are Baptized by BOth Water and Fire!

Water Plus Fire = LIQUID LIGHT

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-create-fifth-state-of-matter-liquid-light

UNIVERSE AS SUPERFLUID/LIQUID LIGHT

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you SO much for sharing 🤍💙
Massive goosebumps and super interesting.. diving into more of this.. Liquid Light, love the terminology!

(1) Show this thread

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

What a thought provoking fascinating piece! Gives off schizo vibes of calmness, peace, as well as tons of energy. Love it!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i keep looking at this, am a little wowed, the firmament thing pretty much ignored in church♥️seems many of ya’ll understand this more than me, open to learn

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

looking at your comment and same moment, came across this song.. seems to fit ♥️🎶🙏

Holy Spirit, You are Welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere

All I know is God loves us all so much and we are on our way through His glory and wonder 🙌
https://youtu.be/MMJne6wUoag

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

@zemahbnyishai

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I belong to a telegram group where we have had discussions just like this photo. Hmmm….

Great minds think alike?

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

I do believe so! Lovely feeling when an image so elegantly captures the energy of a conversation.. vibes!

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Does she mean clone and just don't wanna freak folks out.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Splash of refreshment :)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

great photo, looks good

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Gone 🎣 VK….

I’M punching out of life… Going to FL to fish Until this Shit show is resolved.
Can’t participate in the fake news lies & Corruption.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

well you enjoy yourself...
while we hold the line and slash and groove.
do US a favor pray while you're fishing.

(1) Show this thread

what can you tell me about today and what is going on with internet service?

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Today is the day the Lord has made! 🙌
As far as internet, not sure, but personally love to walk away from electronics whenever that happens, feels like a subtle nudge🧘‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😆❤️🌊

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This has a Book of Enoch, Chapter 54 kinda vibe to it. But water won’t AGAIN cover the WHOLE Earth.
Right?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This has a Book of Enoch, Chapter 54 kinda vibe to it. But water won’t AGAIN cover the WHOLE Earth.
Right?

(50) Show this thread