𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This has a Book of Enoch, Chapter 54 kinda vibe to it. But water won’t AGAIN cover the WHOLE Earth.
Right?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

This has a Book of Enoch, Chapter 54 kinda vibe to it. But water won’t AGAIN cover the WHOLE Earth.
Right?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Perhaps [they] have been trying to break it

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Are we trying to break the firmament ? 🤔

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks for the heads up! 😉

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

your statement with this picture gives me CERN and fallen angel vibes

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

A flood of info is going to come pouring through... Everything will be reversed.😉👍

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Thank you Cindy, best reply !

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

A flood of info is going to come pouring through... Everything will be reversed.😉👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It was not lost on Nana the other night that Juan O Savin did one of his "say this quick n under my breath" and said,

That yes the Earth was flat in 4D but was round in 3D.
Guess we will have to wait for the rest of the story.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

From my understanding he is telling us that the earth is flat without actually telling us. Think about it. 3D, 4D, 5D, etc. is a level of thinking (conscienceness, ascension). I believe our goal right now is to reach 5D, so we have to pass thru 4D to get there. So, if u still believe that the earth is a ball 🌎 you are still stuck in 3D. If you understand the concept of the earth being flat then congrats you have graduated to 4D.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Unless We had a craft that could fly us over the planet how would we know?
What is the difference in humans living life on flat or round earth?

(3) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:):):):):):):):):):):) 117 TS 😍🥰

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

You are correct VK😁

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

The flood is littered in world history

Why?
Firmament breached

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

The flood is littered in world history

Why?
Firmament breached

Genesis 1:7

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

FLOOD- FISA

The only flood that I want to see when the Poll shifts/flips, is from liberal tears😂🤣😭

117 > 27 ... 26 +1
48... 12

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Water breaks as a part of the birthing process.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

pole is earth

poll is election

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Today on the way home, leaving Raleigh, the sun was shining and it was pouring rain at the same time. A lot of drivers seemed freaked out by the sun glaring on the rain as it hit their windshields.

(1) Show this thread

moses flood came to mind…

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Confirms my thoughts.

Watch the water. Sky Event. Precipe.

The firmament will be opened up and the waters above will come down AKA Days of Noah.

#Fooked

pole:poll
51:45
+
++
+++
117 trending
TF=26
13*2

soon.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

what about all the craters from meteors and such hows they get passed

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Should put the vaccine in that and see what happens...

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i keep seeing posts about pole reversal this weeked and to stay away from coastline…wouldnt it be nice if they meant voting poll reversal 😎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Let's hope that's what they mean.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Leak usually indicates water...water equals information. Poll shift sounds good to me.🙂

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

We know ment = mind, as in 'government'.
Thinking something will be changing the mindset of [D] voters soon at the polls but really no need for another vote. Trump already won.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

Wait for the flood???

Leak = Cleaning house. Getting rid of the leakers or identifying them. Getting rid of big-name bad actors within the White house and other agencies so that this operation would go smooth as possible.

Consider the firmament is the aetheric plasma plane where all quantum matter functions under the higher Creative Intelligence of Divine Law, pure incorruptible, and free-flowing.

Yes, indeed it would make sense this encoded photonic plasma (aethers=firmament) would pour through the cracks of the hell-bound world while it is breaking free for the shift of the ages during a pole flip.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Reminds me of this scene. Sun Down. And Rise. Upon the Great Flash.

https://youtu.be/sNj8mJq65i4

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Up Is Down Scene - YouTube

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Up Is Dow Scene

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Oh my goodness YES! This was one of my favorite scenes, seems like I just watched it but its been 9 years? wow!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

As above so below!

(2) Show this thread