𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

WATCH THE WATER!

THE UNIVERSAL, "AETHERIC", QUANTUM SOURCE FIELD in which Everything from Atoms, to Stars to Galaxies (And Planets) is Holo-Fractally Embedded is Composed of LIQUID LIGHT.

The Human Body is Composed of Bio-plasmic Liquid Light. Our Bodies are 70 Percent Water that is Charged by the Serpentine Neurological Energies Spinning Clockwise/Counterclockwise Up and Down our "SPIN"(ES.

Jesus was Baptized by Water and the Fire of the Holy Spirit.
A DOVE Descended Upon Jesus at his Baptism by Water and after he Appeared to the Disciples in his Resurrected MER-KA-BAH/Chariot of Fire BODY OF LIGHT, The DOVE of the HOLY SPIRIT Descended Upon them as Well.

We are Baptized by BOth Water and Fire!

Water Plus Fire = LIQUID LIGHT

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-create-fifth-state-of-matter-liquid-light

UNIVERSE AS SUPERFLUID/LIQUID LIGHT

Thank you SO much for sharing 🤍💙
Massive goosebumps and super interesting.. diving into more of this.. Liquid Light, love the terminology!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

QUANTUM GOOSEBUMPS/Universal Heart Coherence/Brain Resonance