Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

How long has the lizard queen been officially dead?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I think we all want to know that - probably not yesterday lol

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I don't think so but I congratulate you on 'out of the box thinking.'

All life on Earth resonates at these frequencies and absolutely needs them to live. Without them, animals and humans get sick and miserable.

But maybe we would thrive with additional, higher frequencies that are not currently present?

Or perhaps allowed?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Interestingly in Latin matrix means uterus or womb. I guess we could be birthing into a new dimension.

(4) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

might reboot system or slap the monitor real hard

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Kim, can you kindly try to explain this to me?

to much light there :)

WoW!! 33? hmmmm
Mornin’ Kim🙏🏼🥰

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Wonder if it will be 10?

33 hrs you say......

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I just posted about this… But i was wrong…I thought it was 21 hours… You’re saying it’s 33? 😫 at this point I’m just praying in tongues all the time… any little disturbance that I just start praying. I prayed for you all last night too! love you AU FAM 🙏🏻✨ lets go!

Can you clarify what this is all about? Not following.

I hope today get a total whiteout

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

WE

(1) Show this thread