Still in a blackout - 33 hours now...

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't think so but I congratulate you on 'out of the box thinking.'

All life on Earth resonates at these frequencies and absolutely needs them to live. Without them, animals and humans get sick and miserable.

But maybe we would thrive with additional, higher frequencies that are not currently present?

Or perhaps allowed?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Fair points and as you have acknowledged, mine was just a supposition.

This said, by your argument, the β€œblackout” suggests that all frquencies have β€œstopped” - which would suggest that we and all life on the Earth has stopped resonating ie. is dead.

To take what you have suggested a step further - frequencies are what they are - ie. they cannot be disallowed.

I argue - using your suggestion - that another possibility is that MAYBE life on Earth has started to resonate at frequencies that are beyond the capabilties of the LIMITED technology used to observe the Schumann Resonance?

Bottom line, I don’t think any of us should be fretting about these β€œblackouts” - they aren’t necessarily a bad thing. πŸ™‚

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

All are fair questions, Jason. Thank you for responding.

The 'black out' is merely the measuring instruments of this one location not functioning or broadcasting. Other recordings in other countries are working just fine. The Earth didn't stop vibrating.

The recording technology used to measure SR goes back to the 50's. There is nothing 'high tech' about SR. It's just become 'anon' mainstream lately.

Chicken or egg? No way to know without a time machine but I'm going to go with life evolving (or being created) to match the existing Earth environment. Much like we don't breath methane even though oxygen is incredibly reactive.

Could we be emitting frequencies higher than SR? I haven't seen evidence of it (but haven't been actively looking either) beyond the (less scientific but I still acknowledge it) chakra concept. Again, I don't think there is anything 'un-measureable' with this phenomena; merely that mainstream science chooses not to (or is defunded if they do).

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Water Mark to his Publication

nothing of the resonance had anything to do with human energy

look at the last se tion b4 out

its a sword

we are taking our shit back