Still in a blackout - 33 hours now...

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Interestingly in Latin matrix means uterus or womb. I guess we could be birthing into a new dimension.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

A very cogent supposition. 😁

(1) Show this thread

I don't think so but I congratulate you on 'out of the box thinking.'

All life on Earth resonates at these frequencies and absolutely needs them to live. Without them, animals and humans get sick and miserable.

But maybe we would thrive with additional, higher frequencies that are not currently present?

Or perhaps allowed?

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Water Mark to his Publication

nothing of the resonance had anything to do with human energy

look at the last se tion b4 out

its a sword

we are taking our shit back

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Fair points and as you have acknowledged, mine was just a supposition.

This said, by your argument, the “blackout” suggests that all frquencies have “stopped” - which would suggest that we and all life on the Earth has stopped resonating ie. is dead.

To take what you have suggested a step further - frequencies are what they are - ie. they cannot be disallowed.

I argue - using your suggestion - that another possibility is that MAYBE life on Earth has started to resonate at frequencies that are beyond the capabilties of the LIMITED technology used to observe the Schumann Resonance?

Bottom line, I don’t think any of us should be fretting about these “blackouts” - they aren’t necessarily a bad thing. 🙂

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👀Holy WOW!!!
Here to sign yer petition!

May the intermittent blackouts be the sputtering death throes of the Matrix!
May the Earth and all who dwell upon her THRIVE IN FREEDOM.
🙏

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

And HAARP--dead I hope

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread