#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent... which one are you?🤔

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just saw this again, darn words just keep chasing me♥️

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

God doesn' want us to worry, that His job.
God wants Us to do the work. So. that we can figure that out.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Worrying manifests what you are worried about.

I keep telling my mother this, she is not doing me nor herself any favours. She has short term memory loss so we go round and round, she gets it then forgets it.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

yup 100% VK . just lived it as i saw this post

There's a difference between worrying and being appropriately focused on something worrying. Be in the moment.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That's because you know the ending.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

My Southern grandma, who only graduated from 8th grade and called everybody Sugar, always had the best advice. On worrying she said, “Don’t borrow trouble.”
Now I say this to my kids and husband all the time!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Totally agree.
I fail at this usually after I've put unrealistic expectations on myself. Jumping between someone bent on self destruction and the consequences of his/her actions is about as smart as the firehouse dog standing at the foot of a burning 3 story building being expected to catch the 200lb person about to jump out the window. (Maybe too many westerns as a child...the Lone Ranger always successfully rescued the runaway carriage.) Seriously, the influence was probably my Dad. He had a big heart, tried to fix my mom while neglecting himself, early grave. You'd think lesson learned. I am trying. 🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

worrying just means that you are not trusting God.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

The worst way to use your energy against yourself

Yeah, but I'm so good at it! (worrying)

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Love this! My husband always says this.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

No Sweat,
No Regret.
No Worry ...
Not in a Hurry !

(2) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So True VK.
Some good advice i received regarding worrying was "If you can do something about it - do it, if not worrying isn't going to change anything & only harms you."

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i see numbers all the time, just do not photo quick enough, so darn i have 111 of them💙is the 7th now, enjoy with family

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Indeed..The following statements are not my words per se, but it's excellent advice.

Worrying is like praying for what you don't want.

Now, trying to get rid of a problem is holding on to it. Anything we try to get rid of, we’re holding in mind and therefore sustaining that problem. So, the only way to correct a problem is to let go of it. See not the problem. See only what you want.

Perhaps the most simple and profound way to look at this is: “What’s wrong if you don’t think about it?”

yes it is though i am guilty💙294 gematria: Our best days are yet to come. Jesus has returned begin joy. All the world is gonna come alive. Don’t you hear the music too. God is speaking through you. What you are truly capable of. Angels forever forever angels🕊

👍🏻

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

My dad would always say, "Mom worries, I pray and sleep peacefully."

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Totally.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

So agree!!

As Axel Rose once said,”I don’t worry about nuthin because worry’s a waist of my time!”

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Yes he did, but that was only after he sold his soul and made a fortune. Before fame, he called his morher and cried because of worrying about his next meal and when hed become famous. So sad!

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Truth! Takes up way too much energy!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

One of my faves

when the worrying starts, switch to “just be” happy. this is how to start to dominate the mind.

opening the doors of the mind

10:13 💥

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i needed to hear this cos I was today.... just hate struggling

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Me too, so now I give it to God and He takes care of it for me. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"Today is the tomorrow that you spent yesterday worrying about, was it worth it?"

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

🙏🕊🕊🕊🕊🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

😱mg, love this! ☺️😘🤍🕊

(3) Show this thread

word. There is only this fleeting moment of time that is real. We can't even comprehend how fast the scale of Time is moving. The future, in other words, arrives faster than we can comprehend, and we are usually still processing the past, while our bodies stand in the real, fleeting present.

Exactly.

Q 3787
Corrupt [D]s fighting for their lives to keep media/gov focused on POTUS.
Don't WORRY, it won't be boring forever.
Q

Q 1013
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

10:13 < > 11.3