Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes and No.
Prior to Trump 2016 the whitehats did plenty of worrying.

Not so much now as we won!

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

Always ahead
Q

Awareness and Worry are Two different things.
"Prepare for the worst
Pray & Meditate for best."

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

You have a household.
That is something to celebrate.
My house is empty and I can't get through this pain.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Just Amom to her Publication

am so very sorry, hoping all pain is washed away ♥️and the Good comes soon

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

SO ME!!!! NOT so much stressing but attempting to be informed and make a difference....🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😂

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Flip it and thats my husband and myself. I take it all in and let it go He struggles.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🤣 “vote for pedro”

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

do not think good or bad, just the way it is, seems females stress out more bout every little thing, and men just jump in and do it💙better it be that way than both stressin’ and wringin’ hands, and no action😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My 89 yr old Mom yelled at me not too long ago and not for the first time on this particular subject:
"DON'T YOU EVER WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING"

They have gotten literally MAD at me off and on for yrs because I don't get MAD.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

singing dont worryy 🎶 about a thing 🙌

https://youtu.be/0WpfQYVVb58

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It Is What It Is . 🧐
in English Gematria equals: 996

Trump Kennedy . 😎

Promises Kept . 🙏🏼

If Not Now When . 🇺🇸

Love Is In The Air . ❤️

Harvest Season . ☀️

@VincentKennedy . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️
#VKVibes#vibecheck

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

. sync

Nike (on her shirt) is the goddess of Victory

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thanks for this. Getting there with constant self talk in a similar family situation. Your post was lil spark to keep it goin. My family pulls on me to act in the whole drama. I have fallen for it many many times. I am changing from the inside out and so very thankful to "exit stage left" more and more. Not my circus. I think I need to buy the "It is what is tshirt for constant remind if I go back in.👊

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.

totally! I wish itt was easy to which worrying minds ever so often for a break 🙌👍🏻😂😉

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😂 Can we get you in cognito doing it on video? 😂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Opposites attract!

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

😅😆

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤣😂❤️

You get to lead line dances at Anon Island Studio17.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Encourage and support each other to live out your wildest dreams.....best marriage advice ever!
No regrets! 😘💕🥰🥰💕😘

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

for us (married 20 years) its the ying/yang thing...when im losing my shit he is calm vice versa..one cant hold all the weight all the time 🌊

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I live by that sentence.

‘It is what it is’.

Why dwell, just deal. Life will keep coming at you, just keep moving forward.

live to cause panic
🤣