#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

From Putin Direct
https://t.me/PutinDirect/46

😂✨🦅💖✨

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

hehe🤭❤️

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😌

Maybe he spent a day with this guy. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAmsuP7zBw

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

another wild sync I just gotta share..
I stared at this word "gyrfalcon" when I saw the post here on AU, right.. not even minutes later, I'm staring at the same word on a work related doc. "Gyrfalcon Ct." in an address, seriously minutes later, this address! Of all words. Definitely a mixture of stunned and laughter at this one! 🥲😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I been watching for a long time as you know VK... Started a new job so my time to chat is very limited.

Extortion 17, Seal Team Six and What Really Happened on the Deadliest Day in the History of Naval Special Warfare and the U.S. War in Afghanistan

https://www.newsweek.com/extortion-17-seal-team-six-navy-seals-afghanistan-conspiracy-theories-names-657841

Ha! Y.E.S. 😁

Time to trot out Allan Parrot.

"falcon"
2 of 4
falcon = 51

He prolly is the falcon trainer as tuff as he is. Although I did see the video he jumped up to grab a pup from a man bc of the way the guy was holding the puppy.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Would this person be Jr. ?

(9) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Falconry is a lost art, or so I thought 🤔