Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

STORM

"I want to ask for your approval to name him 'Storm'..."

"Storm is the name of a special unit taking on especially important and dangerous missions during the special military operations in Donbas. So that name suits him well."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHVqcEC88Q

Putin names falcon after Russian crack team fighting in Ukraine during visit to bird breeding centre - YouTube

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for free here: https://sc.mp/subscribe-youtubeRussian President Vladimir Putin visited the countryโ€™s first conservation cent...

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

la blague ๐Ÿ˜Storm le Faucon

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

What of recent news from the falconer? Since we're on the topic.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

beautiful bird, and Perfect name, Storm, looks like a bit of Love from Putin โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Hmmmmm, nice name!

I know a guy who can train the heck out of some falcons

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Perfect and How is Allen these days ????

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Johnny Five to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Probably has a good falcon trainer.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜Œ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

hehe๐Ÿคญโค๏ธ

(17) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

he is sending us the storm?

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Coming to a theater near us โœจ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Am reminded of the movie, Feathered Cocaine, w Alan Parrot.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Plan to Save the World
The World Can't ThanQ Them Enough
CHQSEN
2021-10-10

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค—