#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

From Putin Direct
https://t.me/PutinDirect/46

๐Ÿ˜‚โœจ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’–โœจ

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Probably has a good falcon trainer.

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Would this person be Jr. ?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Junior

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey have not seen yaโ€™ll in a whileโ™ฅ๏ธ

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE SECOND COMING, W.B. YEATS

The Falcon and the Falconer

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE SECOND COMING, W.B. YEATS

The Falcon and the Falconer Reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEunVObSnVM

"The Second Coming" by W B Yeats (read by Tom O'Bedlam) - YouTube

I did this one when I first joined YouTube from an old mp3 file. It sounds terrible now so I hope this version is better.Yeats' portrait is by Augustus John...

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Jnr looks like has a raspy voice.

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Master of Disguise!

(4) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

It's Time

โ™›๐Ÿ’™ Daughter of the King ๐Ÿ’œโ™› ๐Ÿ’ซ โš” Warrior of the Living God โš” ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿธ Digital SoIdier ๐Ÿ’ป

my thoughts zactly... @9:11 vibin'!~