#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In the end everything will be fine...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

After seeing the ridiculous and staged NYSE virtual bell ringing this morning, I looked up the date First Lady Melania Trump rang the opening bell. It was September 23, 2019. Found the official White House readout about the event and seeing "frozen in time" at the top of the page made me think of this "time" comment.

The countdown timer at the bottom right of the screen in the Varney clip begins at 00:17 👀

9.23.19 market close 13,085.33 > 23

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6088717788001#sp=show-clips

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/readout-first-lady-melania-trumps-visit-new-york-stock-exchange/

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Excellent memory.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

yes! and I remenber E asked us about that specific day & what she wore...she wore BLACK 👀

(2) Show this thread

Indeed!! 🙏❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Lets Go Ya'll.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

'Time'

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Scorpions - Wind Of Change (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Wind Of Change performed by Scorpions.Listen to our new album "Rock Believer" https://scorpions.lnk.to/RockBeliever...

I know the "why" doesn't much matter now but, how come the folks that ended up wealthy and powerful decided to go all satan like and create a world of oppression and control. Too bad it wasn't the enlightened ones that paved the way. Now we have to bulldoze this monstrosity down to the foundation and build new.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It started that way..................creating new life by and with God to God's will and Design is a most joyous act of service in the multiverse.

New life, has no way to appreciate what it is and becomes spoiled, and rotten in time.

As VK said, Time is changing.

Gratitude is how the way is paved to a glorious existence of Peace Love Prosperity and Joy.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen and alleluia! 🙏💕

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

End of daylight savings time 11/06/2022.

😉 pun intended

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Now [they] fooked, it's their "time" now
As you said the other day, "they scared"

So we have been powering their spells through the manufactured dramatic events they stage. Their "movies" gave them control?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Official Audio) - YouTube

“The Times They Are A-Changin'" by Bob DylanListen to Bob Dylan: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the Bob Dylan YouTube channel: https://bobdylan...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Boy have we ever! Seems it was seeded in my mind long ago! as a child even!
But now Father in Heaven and my family here has given me a warrior mentality to fight for my Kids and Grands that this will stand no more! We have nothing to lose and everyhting to gain! And in the End, Father in Heaven wins either way! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
#GodWinsALWAYS#NeverGiveUp 🥰

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

There is no doubt about it.
The biggest movement the world has ever seen is underway.

“Time” definitely seems more relative and less linear these days….

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts