Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

flip the script on [them]. the power of AU. 😎

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

100th Monkey syndrome

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

PREDICTION OF SEPTEMBER 9/11 - YouTube

PREDICTION OF SEPTEMBER 9/11 GLOBAL REACTION RECORDEDTHE GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS PROJECT, THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION, THE POWER OF THOUGHTS,

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

2. photos

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Gematria on the sentence "between the lines"

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=They+have+been+using+our+vibes+to+get+what+they+want

He Will Win At The End
When The People Begin To
Understand 536

The Formula Of Balance
And Abundance Creates
Unprecedented Wealth 536

Leave The Herd Find Your
Pack Connect With Your
Soul 536

Naval Bases Have
Dimensional Portals To
Other Planets 536

Video length 3:02 = Q Post 302 (see image)

Timestamp 9:49 = Q Post 949 "Trust the Plan"

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

hummm .... so ....

WE literally are the POWER CELLS ... !!!

OMG ... MATRIX VIBES BIGLY !!!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Everyday pray the whole armor of God in and around us.
When something is not loving, or feels wrong, say no I shall not, I rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ. Get behind me Satan.

I love you, I pray for you, we are family, strength together, sometime it takes two to pray, we are here if needed, dont not say something. Prayer works, Love works, Believe evil will be detroyed, Heaven on earth, so be it.
LOVE

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

this gives such good vbz!!! nothing can stop whats coming 😆🪃💌

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

sometimes i ReAU but it doesnt

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

for those unfamiliar, this is Dean Radin, MS, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and Associated Distinguished Professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies.

Before joining the research staff at IONS in 2001, he held appointments at AT&T Bell Labs, Princeton University, University of Edinburgh, and SRI International.

Dr. Radin is author or coauthor of hundreds of technical articles, some 125 peer-reviewed journal articles, four dozen book chapters, and four best-selling, popular books. He has given over 600 invited presentations and interviews for government, military, business, scientific, and other groups around the world.
https://noetic.org/

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

*0:28 / 25:52

Quit Being A Victim

Use Vibration Not Words | Quit The VICTIM Mentality To Attract Anything - Joe Dispenza | Good Vibez

https://youtu.be/10Fzn1Ao3C4

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

The ending won't be for everyone came to mind. Multiple meanings. So my thought is the outcome won't be the same for everyone?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Dastardly! Sheep NO MORE...wakin' em up!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I can't believe you posted this 5 hours ago. I ran across it while searching for Global Mapping Project in TikTok videos and I was going to post it but decided to look at your posts first.

Talk about a /sync.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We would like to have power over our collective consciousness (again) after many eras of [their] subjugation of it. ✨

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I am confident in myself-I have nothing but Faith in God-He took my husband of 46 years for a reason, my dad & mom & 2 brothers. I don't dwell on things I can not change. My dad never worried (mom did enough for both) - don't worry until you have something to worry about & even then don't worry if there is someone that can fit IT. I try not to be sad. People do things to you to get your attention or they can't deal with what is going on in their life. When God is in your life you can live in Peace.

THISSS, this is what I was trying to explain but could not find the words.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo

"it hasn't LEARNED, is there any way to make it play itself?"
"yes, number of players ZERO!"

Sounds like playing leaves you stuck inground hogs day...PLAYING OURSELF/SELVES? are we trying to make ai play itself to cause a stalemate/checkmate? or did we master that & are now playing each other? not playing would be a trick then? or out "illusion/magic mirroring" the others would be a trick too? tricks against tricks?

In move the matrix resurrected Neo & Trinity were only playing themselves against a analyst/analytical machine they created themselves (really tiffany)!

The last "supposed" post asked by ai or whomever, (paraphrase) "shall we play a game once more?" 👈🏻sooooooo, to me that signaled an END (NDE) sooooooo, no we don't want play & cause stalemate/checkmate?

What is it like not to play this particular game? & how? 🧩👈🏻??? i thought waking up was the key to stop playing but🤷🏻‍♀️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQ

I don’t understand that though. How can they use our vibes to get what they want?
Can someone please explain it to me?

I bet there is a current running through the universe that moves everything towards order.
But there are so many manmade constructs that disturb the universal order.
That's why centering, grounding and meditation are crucial.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Bingo!! Touch your nose...! You got it..

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Mind... is... Matter

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I came back from 7 days in the mountains….hiking/walking, fresh air, forest bathing, no TV and very little communication with others except the good friends I was with. I came home with a beautiful peace and calm….it lasted about 5 days! Then everyday things started putting little dinks in the armor.

I swear by natures power to cure and sooth…..even if it’s in your backyard for 20 mins each day. It cleans my mind and soul and helps me commune with goodness and God. It works for me every time and the energy and vibes I get help me to keep the evil powers that be, at bay.

Praying for all who are under the stess and strain of evil vibes right now, it affects us all at one time or another however, we are fighters, we are strong and we are resilient. Keep manifesting goodness and sending good vibes, love and light and prayers that it will touch those that need it the most. ❤️❤️❤️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

❣️

(1) Show this thread

Collective consciousness.

TV is a tool, not entertainment.

It gets us inside and out of nature.

thoughts create action think posative ..no pessimists allowed

In response judi jones to her Publication

I couldn't agree more! However it's a struggle for me. I have good days and bad days. I know better. I just feel so deeply that my feelings are affected in ways that I sometimes feel are out of my control. I know I can control it. I just need to be aware. It's the sicilian in me. I'm hard wired this way. lol

(1) Show this thread

There is a FB group called Died Suddenly News. It's growing so fast and now has over 200K people sharing. There are several posts and comments about how people's loved ones changed after the jab. Happy people becoming depressed and suicidal. A newlywed happy and fit man suddenly snapped and killed himself. So tragic. We really need to protect our spirits and our LIGHT. Pray.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Liberty Belle to her Publication

I know of more suicides in the last year than I can ever remember before and just learned a very dear friend is back on antidepressants, for the first time in 18 years. I too believe the jabs have changed people. 🥲

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Soul suckers 😡