๐ŸŒžGood Morning & Gods Blessings to You All๐Ÿ™....
Donโ€™t forget to take in the World's Amazing Beauty ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŸ

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

beautiful - just what I needed now - soothes the savage soul:)

magique ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡Adonai

magique ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡Adonai

so Beautiful , thank you!
Just lovely!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

For Green.
Q
โ€”endโ€”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Stunning!
Nana used to not care or even think much about traveling but the last few years I have had such an urge to travel around just to see all these beautiful and so amazing things that God has made.
Seeing them in person is so much better than on video or camera.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I would love to travel around the world and see all the beauty just never had the funds too do it

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Stunning!
All made in 5 days
And from this earth, on the sixth day, God made man. Out of everything He made WE are His masterpiece.
Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ

every child animal and senior deserves to experience such beauty wow that is incredible im ready!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

๐Ÿค
Thank you!
Gaia has such beauty.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank youโ™ฅ๏ธthe beauty of this earth kind of takes ones breath

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior โœ๏ธ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ American Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ

After seeing the magnificent and breath catching beauty this earth has, can you just imagine what God made Heaven to be like?

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซAmen

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
[...]
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Or shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, [as if] it had issued out of the womb?
When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
And brake up for it my decreed, and set bars and doors,
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; caused the dayspring to know his place" Job38:1-12

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

๐Ÿ™โฃ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Beautifulโฃ๏ธ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Who dis ?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Good morning. So much beauty in our world ... we are blessedโœจThank you for posting๐Ÿ’–

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

Good morning. Beautiful. :)

Child of God๐Ÿ™ Save our Precious Children๐Ÿ’•Love for Humanity & Peace WW๐ŸŒŽGod & Country๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL ๐Ÿฆ…

That was breathtaking! God is amazing!

Nature is beautiful. What a wonderful video!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

This made me cry. What God has created is so big and magnificent. Thank you for the reminder.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. Iโ€™M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Absolutely amazing & beautiful. Ahhhhh
Thank you so much for sharing.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Beautiful!

FJB .......Trump is my President

I hope to travel around this World with my family when this is over . So many beautiful places .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

That sounds amazing....Make it happen!!!๐Ÿคž

(1) Show this thread

God bless you for sharing this today. You took me away from struggle and reminded me of God's beautiful and magnificent work. Only God can create such beauty. Only He can paint such pictures.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

God's Blessings to you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Reminds me of a planet i grew up on...its called earff. Trying to get back one day. Never give up!

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Amen to that!!!!๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

There is something so special about water ๐Ÿ’™