Anyone know why DJT would refer to us as citizens last night?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

From my personal perspective, any reference to one's self as any of their 'legally-defined' words, such as 'citizen' (see 14th Amendment) should be made with great caution and comprehension before-hand. I won't argue this with anyone - anything after the first 10 Amendments (Bill of Rights) should be considered 'unconstitutional' and illegal - hence the lesson taught to us when they moved for 'no quorum' during one of Trump's impeachments. The Amendments after the 10 were passed no quorum - as deduced from personal studies - hence the death of the 3 guys standing in the way of the Fed formation. Etc... A 14th Amendment 'citizen' is property of the corporation as the wording turned everyone born or naturalized into a 14th (dual)citizen without their knowledge and permission. Nor are you a 'resident' as that holds corporate connotations as well (see Buck Act). Just my take.

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What context did he say it please and thank you?

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Edward Mandel House

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

wakeupkiwi.com/NWO

(1) Show this thread

Because we are loyal to our state.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Waking people up to the term.

A good question, but I'm a free living person, regardless of any label that other people seek to place upon me.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

law abiding citizens to 1776

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

I don't know I'm just going to#trusttheplan and#STOPTHESTEAL for the next 50 years... weird how trump has so many idols as well...

oh well#666 it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCsVKt9gqY

Donald Trump's 66th Floor Penthouse Exposes His Idol 'Sun God' Apollo, Son of Zeus - YouTube

www.undergroundworldnews.comArt of the deal-maker: Classical art dominates here with a bronze of Eros and Psyche, one of the great love Greek love stories, a...

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

ehh basing your religion off a corrupted bible from king james and frances bacon is just as nutty

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Great catch from an awesome Patriot! Scare event neccesary, Sum Of All Fears. Missile Crisis incoming

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Future proves past.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

But they don't make those robust maple and steel desks
anymore to hide under like the last missle crisis

(2) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Authority

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Citizens have authority.

(1) Show this thread

Of the New Republic. Not slaves

JFK💙

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

in case anyone doesn't know already, Potus (DJT) is a nationalist. sometimes i wonder if this isn't the difference between DJT and the last 50 years of politicians that insinuated themselves as our government to create laws to steal our money in one form or fashion. none of them have any love or loyalty to the people or the land or the planet. it's being clearly displayed to us at this point.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

guessing to bring attention to the fact that there are 2 qualifications - citizen/subject belonging to the government, sovereign national/freemen. i keep hoping more will take their strawman back from the government. all 50 states have created assemblies, 100% operated by nationalists that abide by the laws of the land and the constitution. it's almost a tit for tat - the sheriff's work for and protect the land and the people, the police work for and protect the corporate government's interest.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Yes people do that: take back that strawman and join the free people!
Get your live claim and order your pass!
This is the one for europe.

(1) Show this thread

I am sovereign , i follow natural Law only...so that dead person and cabal clone can get stuffed and preach to idiots

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

That caught my attention last night.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Well most of us who haven’t withdrawn from the system are slaves to the corporation of the United States. So it is accurate.

CITIZENS OF EARTH, BIG SHOCKS COMING.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

starting this week?

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Adonai 🙏💖Avatar 😇divine je suis

(2) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

[Pretty much everyone watching IS a citizen in every sense of the word. The Sovereigns already KNOW none of this shit applies to them & likely were not tuning in🤷‍♂️]

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

...wanted to add that maybe it was also directed at WORLD citizens. Speaking security and strategy on behlaf of the greater global good. He mentions all the the other countries the nuclear threat would impact and reach. I will never forget DJT speech when he said “God bless America and God bless the World.”

I caught that, too.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

💫 Galactic Citizens 💫

United States Space Force - Transforming Technolgy Into Uncharted Capabilities

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sovereign citizens I will accept gladly!

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

FOR THE TERM OF THE SOVEREIGN-CITIZEN IS WITH THE VOID-COMPREHENSION[oxymoron] BY THIS POSTMASTER.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Because we have been freed from Satan's enslavement
Goodbye to the title Cattle
Hello Citizen
What's your guess