Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Anyone know why DJT would refer to us as citizens last night?

From my personal perspective, any reference to one's self as any of their 'legally-defined' words, such as 'citizen' (see 14th Amendment) should be made with great caution and comprehension before-hand. I won't argue this with anyone - anything after the first 10 Amendments (Bill of Rights) should be considered 'unconstitutional' and illegal - hence the lesson taught to us when they moved for 'no quorum' during one of Trump's impeachments. The Amendments after the 10 were passed no quorum - as deduced from personal studies - hence the death of the 3 guys standing in the way of the Fed formation. Etc... A 14th Amendment 'citizen' is property of the corporation as the wording turned everyone born or naturalized into a 14th (dual)citizen without their knowledge and permission. Nor are you a 'resident' as that holds corporate connotations as well (see Buck Act). Just my take.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MUDD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from None None, click on at the bottom under it