Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

It will always bewilder me that a young boy gets it at that tender age but my husband, who's lived many years and had many MANY more opportunities to learn this very lesson and he has not. I keep hoping.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

good kid
we are all good kids.

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Powerful. Incredible. I'm not crying, you're crying...Thank God for his Son, and what Jesus has already saved us from. This kid is remarkable!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

My eyes are raining...💞✝️🕊

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, what a beautiful boy!!!! He is so sweet. Kudos to his parents as they are doing an awesome job. What a beautiful heart this boy has and such a great message that we all will hold onto. Thanks VK. Going to sleep now. That message will lead to peaceful sleep. Sending love Patriot.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

159: John F Kennedy Jr. The Words Of God. A Week To Remember. Sidney Powell. Alice In Wonderland. United We Stand. God Has Returned. Time To Wake Up.

Good Morning VK and Frens! Have a blessed day!
FromDarkToLight WWG1WGA

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a kid with an old soul♥️

Infuqncredible 🤙

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I love this, Vincent.
Parents raised up this young man right.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Good evening VK, time for bed in Belgium 🙏🏼

I needed that today. Thank you!

This touched my heart and soul, what a wise young man. ❤️

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

That was touching...I'm not really into the whole bible thing but I go to church when I need to..but this got me.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh my Lord……that touched me! Out of the mouths of babes! 🥲❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️Love everlasting ❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Heb 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, *the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.*

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

My goodness gracious is my heart moved! 🙏❤

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Gematria "Inspiring Faith"

Happy Holidays 159
Jfk Junior Is Q
John F Kennedy Jr 159
Johnfkennedyjr 159
Stay Indoors 159
A Perfect Storm 159
Truth Revealed 159
You Got This 159
John F Kennedy Jr 159
Jesus H Christ 159
The Words Of God 159
A Week to Remember 159
Presidents Day 159
Time To Wake Up 159
United We Stand 159
God Has Returned 159
God Is Alive In A Life 159
Perfect Phone Call 159
Sovereignty 159

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon VK.

Merry Christmas!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Love and grief. Love didn't end on that day. There is such pain in grief, but there is also so much love. There is always love.

I truly thank you for this and will share it with dear friends who too, need to hear it. The love in our hearts, even in our grief, is a gift from God.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Morning, VK.
Learning ... every day ...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning VK and fabulous Patriot Warriors!
I love this video. Here is another powerful video.
Thank you God for loving us so much 💗

John 3:16 - The Story of Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSio8jur2Y&t=400s

John 3:16 - The Story of Love - YouTube

"John 3:16 - The Story of Love" came from tells the story of the close relationship between a bridge operator and his young son and the fateful day when both...

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Oh my what a tear jerker. Beautiful. I needed to see this this morning.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
For What Earthly Reason | Official Performance Video | The Collingsworth Family - YouTube

Easter is a time of remembrance and celebration for the Christian. Jesus gave His life so that we could live. What an amazing gift we have been given! Do you...

(2) Show this thread

"What happens next captured the world's attention"
Trump mentions nuclear
Juan talks about nuclear
Lots of communications testing
Scare event necessary?

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Right there, thats it, the feeling of such peace and joy which lays a heaviness on the heart which is elusive to even the most elegant words ever created, but so filled with Truth, that the heart breaks perfectly. God Bless Us All. 🙏 The Best is Yet to Come.