Learn something new today. Think differently today than you did yesterday. Question something today that you didn't yesterday. Be open to the fact you may have gotten somethings wrong. If you've done these things, congratulations you've grown today.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I make it a goal to learn something new everyday.
It could be the most simple thing.
It could be something I never thought about before.
Growth is learning.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Every day, every day. Putting 🧩pieces together, evaluating their placement or validity, πŸ” at what others have come up with. Apparently πŸ›ŒπŸ’€ is so overrated right now. Time for that when things calm down. πŸ˜…

#HaveFaith #MAGA #WWG1WGA #Family #DigitalSolider #LiveForLove #NCSWIC *** In the end GOD WINS***

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

totally agree, my body doesnt even really want to sleep!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

Always reevaluating most anything!!

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

you guys have opened more doors than anyone could ever count.

forget being some of the original digital soldiers. you guys are a part of something monumental, and its only just begun. what a time to be alive!

this world is forever in your debt. my daughter will be one of the seeds. our children will inherit it. this has always been for them.

thank you.

You inspire me to do just that. ThankQ.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I noticed you're also reposting your Gab posts as well...what gives?

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

What is the question?

(1) Show this thread

the day you stop learning, you die

sacred principles
4,The law of Growth .
#thelawofone

RN❀️Mother❀️Patriot ❀️Love GodπŸ™πŸ»Love My Country.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA ❀️Trump

Deep Thinker...πŸ”₯❀️😬

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

yes. this. I have had to unlearn almost everything I've been taught. Knowng how ignorant you are is the beginning of wisdom. I'm entertaining ideas rhat I wouldn't have given a moments thought even a year ago.

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king πŸ™πŸΌ/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER πŸ…ΎοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

yay I did!! i questioned everything about the snow shovel shooting. Def false flag

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

THIS is good!

This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better...

Click here to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFvZg8NygI

#EdwardSnowden#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune#wakeUp#Snowden#TheGreatAwakening

This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Yes. This happened to me yesterday. Felt more like a crash than epiphany. I realized my complicitness in the past. I won't be complicit any longer.

My parents taught me one important lesson that I believe is pertinent to this.
If you ever get to the point where you feel you have nothing more to learn, you have begun the descent in the abyss.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That's been a philosophy for me for a long time, to try to learn something or process something I researched
And I'm always questioning, so these edicts & orders to obey don't sit well with me at all, lol
I don't obey - I learned a long time ago advice & counsel is one thing, but someone trying to step on your soveignty & trying to take over your space is another & I reject it

Preach!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έahhhh growing pain feels so goodπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ