Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

LETS FN GO!! DO IT Q!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE PLAN IS GODS NO ONE CAN DEFEAT IT

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

WWG1WGA..M.......JACO SAID WE ARE LEAVING THE EYE OF THE STORM AND ENTERING THE OTHER SIDE THE WORST PART, ITS GOING TO BE BAD. Nuke Threats coming out, Scarey Times Ahead. Also solar Flashes happening. Hold on and Stay Safe Anons. Sending Love Vibes..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

is it bad for the country? How bad? Not sure how muchmore I can take! Will it all be ok?

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

another 316 at just the right time. crazy vibes…I will have to tell you the story soon :)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

There was another 327 below

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Vincent 87
Junior 87
Veronica 87
The Sun 87

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Here’s what can stop it :)

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🤗⛈️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

lets all put this on Truth lol. i know i will. ty fren, HILARIOUS!!🤣💚💯🐸

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NCSWIC

What time is the train arriving?

Who is buying Wacko coins?
Catch 22 or should I say catch 122 if you can!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They say 6:00 can be dangerous

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Nothing, nada, nunca, zero!