πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nothing.

WWG1WGA..M.......JACO SAID WE ARE LEAVING THE EYE OF THE STORM AND ENTERING THE OTHER SIDE THE WORST PART, ITS GOING TO BE BAD. Nuke Threats coming out, Scarey Times Ahead. Also solar Flashes happening. Hold on and Stay Safe Anons. Sending Love Vibes..❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

is it bad for the country? How bad? Not sure how muchmore I can take! Will it all be ok?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Well Juan O Savin says we will have a gut punch and a near death experience. I dont think we had either. I doubt that we will go up in a nuclear blast, but something somewhere to scare the hell out of us. Q says Trust the Plan. We will be safe. I take them at their word. Try not to Panic, Pray and Picture a Better Tomorrow Real Soon! If you jave Accepted Jesus into your heart you should be just fine, in my opinion. Im not scared. Try to Share things others dont know. Spend your time reading artic!es and watching videos. Listen to some of the 369 Tesla Music sounds on You Tube and dream of Wonderfu! things! God Bless. 😊 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread