good morning AU family! I need prayer… Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimes… I’m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that I’ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healing… Please and thank you… Love you 🙏🏻💕✨

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Only Forward to her Publication

@photon heres the thread for healing ⤵️🙏🏻✨💕

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Hello, please take a listen to the following audio

https://youtu.be/zRKP5ov0UbM

🙏🏻

Nerve Damage Help - YouTube

Using physical therapy combined with a noninvasive method of stimulating nerve cells in the spinal cord, University of Washington researchers helped particip...

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

That was excellent thank you so much🙏🏻✨💕

(1) Show this thread

🔥🙌🏻🥳✨❤️PRAISE REPORT: ya’ll thank you so much for the prayers and the suggestions! I did all the things! 😆 Nuro kinetic therapy, frequency, turmeric, minerals, stretching and aqua therapy, ice and heat AND PRAYER! my pain has gone from 20/10 to 4/10 🥳 i’m gonna keep healing and talk to God some more about the deeper meanings of all of this in my body. I wanna say thank you to every one of you for your prayers and for reaching out! This is spiritual warfare and you are the best prayer warriors on the planet!🔥 I hope you have a beautiful evening! The best is yet to come! Keep moving forward… Only forward 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸✨❤️ (President Trump was AMAZING tonight 😍)#MAGA FOREVER!💃🏻

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

My husband has this same condition to the point of having to use crutches to get around. Right now he is off the crutches. Here is what he has been taking:

California poppy
Corydalis
Passion flower 🌼
Prickly pear cactus 🌵 (nopal)
Marshmallow root

These herbs and flowers 💐 interrupt the pain pathways AND produce healing. The pain is gone except for mild pain from daily chores, which diminishes in the easy chair 💺 like normal.

Take on empty stomach on arising. Take a second dose at bedtime 🌙. He takes one capsule of each one time 🕐 a day now. But initially he doubled his dose and took it 3 times a day.

Also, regarding the California poppy, we felt led to get the product in liquid extract form. A half-dropperfull in a cup of water 💧 is perfect for swallowing the rest of the capsules.

We buy ours from swansonvitamins.com

GOD BLESS

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

this is amazing! thank you so much! 🙏🏻✨💕

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending you good vibes and prayers for healing 🙏❤️🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏Psalm 16:11

praying for your body to heal 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

prayers going up for your healing in Jesus Name Amen 🙏

someone on here mentioned minerals, are you eating banana's? they have potassium great for helping with leg cramps. how about water? can you try adding fresh lemon juice to a glass amd dribking first thing in morning? i take collgen for my knees - it helps but you have to keep taking it. i use vital protiens capsules

hope you are feeling better soon 🙏❤️

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

🙏💙Please Lord heal Cali in the precious name of Jesus

In response EllieMarie henry to her Publication

In Jesus name! Amen Amen AMEN

(1) Show this thread

🙏The Lord wants you to look into the healing properties of Knit-bone (Comfrey) to assist with pain and healing🙏
I'm sorry i just felt so strongly to pass that along...
God Bless🙏

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying the Lord lays His healing hands upon you and relieves your pain. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way.

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Bless You

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for you right Now.

Prayers for you callibird 🙏🙏🙏 May God ease your pain and heal your body ✨✨✨💖💖💖

I have been there also. I suggest looking into energy medicine. Look up Donna Eden she has been teaching energy medicine long time. There could be a energy practioner near you. You can do it yourself aswell. check out Dr. Schubiner at Providence hospital in Southfield Mi. He runs a body mind clinic and I believe he can do it through video. These methods gave me my life back. Good book
The way out by Alan Gordon He also has pod cast Tell Me About Your Pain.

Praying for your body to feel the healing prayers, allowing you to heal. God Bless. Please help this body with B Complex supplements for nerve repair to stop the pain and open the vessels for oxygenated red blood to heal the tissue. In Jesus name, Amen.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

of coarse fren prayers on their way

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

thank you for this article. It was a little gross… Lol. Do you happen to know any good parasitic cleanses? 🤣

(1) Show this thread

🙏 Vitamins and minerals.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

All the good stuff your way❗Life to every cell and let all systems work together to eliminate the issue!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praying - Father Almighty please let it be Your will to help your child and remove her pain; return her to a perfect state of wellness. Thank you Lord for your love and endless blessings.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers of healing white light! 🤍🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for healing these leg, joint and back pains forever in Jesus name. Grant relief from this suffering and preserve health and bring back life. Let these bones leap for joy when it receives healing.

Lord I pray for Divine restoration for our friend.
Let this too be a testimony of your complete healing and the power of prayer and praise. We thank you Jesus for your healing stripes as we nail these pains on the cross and declare powerful deliverance; through the One who makes all things new, Jesus Christ our Redeemer.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

yes! I receive it! Thank you so much… That was so spirit filled! I could feel every word! A true disciple! Love you 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

(1) Show this thread

🙏 check out benefits of tumeric that and the chiropractor did wonders for my back nerve pain