ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

good morning AU family! I need prayer… Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimes… I’m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that I’ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healing… Please and thank you… Love you 🙏🏻💕✨

🔥🙌🏻🥳✨❤️PRAISE REPORT: ya’ll thank you so much for the prayers and the suggestions! I did all the things! 😆 Nuro kinetic therapy, frequency, turmeric, minerals, stretching and aqua therapy, ice and heat AND PRAYER! my pain has gone from 20/10 to 4/10 🥳 i’m gonna keep healing and talk to God some more about the deeper meanings of all of this in my body. I wanna say thank you to every one of you for your prayers and for reaching out! This is spiritual warfare and you are the best prayer warriors on the planet!🔥 I hope you have a beautiful evening! The best is yet to come! Keep moving forward… Only forward 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸✨❤️ (President Trump was AMAZING tonight 😍)#MAGA FOREVER!💃🏻

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it