ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

good morning AU family! I need prayerโ€ฆ Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimesโ€ฆ Iโ€™m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that Iโ€™ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healingโ€ฆ Please and thank youโ€ฆ Love you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•โœจ

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

My husband has this same condition to the point of having to use crutches to get around. Right now he is off the crutches. Here is what he has been taking:

California poppy
Corydalis
Passion flower ๐ŸŒผ
Prickly pear cactus ๐ŸŒต (nopal)
Marshmallow root

These herbs and flowers ๐Ÿ’ interrupt the pain pathways AND produce healing. The pain is gone except for mild pain from daily chores, which diminishes in the easy chair ๐Ÿ’บ like normal.

Take on empty stomach on arising. Take a second dose at bedtime ๐ŸŒ™. He takes one capsule of each one time ๐Ÿ• a day now. But initially he doubled his dose and took it 3 times a day.

Also, regarding the California poppy, we felt led to get the product in liquid extract form. A half-dropperfull in a cup of water ๐Ÿ’ง is perfect for swallowing the rest of the capsules.

We buy ours from swansonvitamins.com

GOD BLESS

this is amazing! thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’•

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it