ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

good morning AU family! I need prayer… Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimes… I’m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that I’ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healing… Please and thank you… Love you 🙏🏻💕✨

My husband has this same condition to the point of having to use crutches to get around. Right now he is off the crutches. Here is what he has been taking:

California poppy
Corydalis
Passion flower 🌼
Prickly pear cactus 🌵 (nopal)
Marshmallow root

These herbs and flowers 💐 interrupt the pain pathways AND produce healing. The pain is gone except for mild pain from daily chores, which diminishes in the easy chair 💺 like normal.

Take on empty stomach on arising. Take a second dose at bedtime 🌙. He takes one capsule of each one time 🕐 a day now. But initially he doubled his dose and took it 3 times a day.

Also, regarding the California poppy, we felt led to get the product in liquid extract form. A half-dropperfull in a cup of water 💧 is perfect for swallowing the rest of the capsules.

We buy ours from swansonvitamins.com

GOD BLESS

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JuliaB55 in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

this is amazing! thank you so much! 🙏🏻✨💕